3rd International Conference on Human Computer Interaction Theory and Applications
Submission Deadline: October 22, 2018
February 25 – 27, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic.
HUCAPP is organized in 4 major tracks:
- Agents and Human Interaction
- Haptic and Multimodal Interaction
- Theories, Models and User Evaluation
- Interaction Techniques and Devices
Proceedings will be submitted for indexation by: DBLP, Thomson Reuters, EI, SCOPUS and Semantic Scholar.
With the presence of internationally distinguished keynote speakers:
- Daniel McDuff, Microsoft, United States
- Diego Gutierrez, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
- Jiri Matas, Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Electrical
- Engineering, Czech Republic
- Dima Damen, University of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Stefano Baldassi, Meta Company, United States
A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published by Springer.
All papers presented at the congress venue will also be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/).
Should you have any question please don’t hesitate contacting me.
Address: Av. D. Manuel I, 27A, 2º esq.
2910-595 Setubal, Portugal
Tel: +351 265 100 033
Fax: +351 265 520 186